Our Pool

We have a pool at our villa. Right now it is sunny and warm so we went swimming. We have a small ball and my dad threw it over the pool and I would try to jump and catch it in mid-air before I touched the water.We took turns throwing the ball to each other. I took a timelapse of it. Don’t know what a time lapse is? I will tell you. A timelapse is a camera taking a picture every 1, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, or 5 seconds and then putting them all together so they come out in a really fast video, like this.
This one is the game that my dad and I played.


Timelapses are really cool, so whenever you get a chance to use that feature you should use it.

Comments

  1. desmond you are so lucky. i miss you but at least we don't have to kinda share a birthday we get 2 days of fame see you soon kinda - maren

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Food

La Fortuna, Costa Rica

Cacha falling star gardens