choco Museum

Today we went to a small Museum about chocolate. You could sample chocolates and buy chocolates.
I took a picture of a squirrel sculpture eating a cacao fruit.
Here it is.

I also took some pictures of the process and where chocolate comes from.




After we look through the small Museum, we went two a little shop the back of the museum where they sold different flavor waffles with ice cream, sprinkles, hunks of chocolate, chocolate syrup, and different kinds of fruit. All in one massive waffle shaped into a cone. Like a waffle cone that you get at an ice cream shop except way bigger. At first I did not believe this picture I'm about to show you.


It was a poster on the way in.

But......

It was so good......
🍫+🍦+🎂+🍍+🍓= what that is.

Here is me about to eat it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food

La Fortuna, Costa Rica

Cacha falling star gardens